Now Accepting Nominations: Women Impacting the Community
Honoring local business women and recognizing their extraordinary service in Business, Community Service, Education, & Lifetime Achievement.
The Women Impacting the Community Award goes to the woman who excels in the following areas:
- Provides leadership excellence in the public and/or private sectors.
- Demonstrates leadership and commitment to the community well-being and/or high visibility in the community.
- Sustains a record of accomplishments and/or contributions to field of work throughout the scope of her career.
- Displays a commitment to the highest ethical standards and professional excellence.
- Worked in profession for at least three years.
The Lifetime Achievement Award is presented in recognition of a woman who has performed truly extraordinary services of positive and lasting quality to the community during the lifetime of her career.