Tullahoma Downtown Lions 25th Annual Charity Dinner - March 3, 2018
Coffee County Convention Center, Manchester TN
Social: 5:30 pm Dinner: 6:30 pm
Admission: $125 (2 dinners, 1 ticket in drawing)
Dear Lions Supporters and Friends,
The Tullahoma Downtown Lions Club is once again inviting you to our annual Charity Dinner. It'll be a great way to do 4 important things at once:
1) Enjoy a night out with family or friends (split the ticket cost with a buddy!)
2) Have a great dinner for 2 - Choice of Prime Rib or Parmesan Chicken (prepared by the Conference Center's award winning chef)
3) Help provide some much needed support for a worthy charity.
4) And have a great chance at winning a big cash prize
Total cash door prizes of $8500
1 Ticket will win $ 2500
2 tickets will win $ 1000 each
4 tickets will win $500 each
4 tickets will win $250 each
5 tickets will win $100 each
There will also be a $500 second chance drawing at the end of all tickets that didn't win. You must be present at the time of the drawing to win this prize!
There will be a cash bar for your enjoyment. And there'll be opportunity for getting a special treat at the Silent Auction tables as well as a couple of very special Live Auction items ( will be kept short in interest of time). 50/50 tickets will also be available for $5.00 each or 5 for $20.00. The winner gets one half the pot, the remainder going to the Lions Sight Fund.
The profits from the Charity Dinner will fund all the great work of your local Lions. If you don't know what we do, just some of the projects funded by this dinner are:
- Eyeglass assistance program to help those who cannot afford glasses and have no insurance.
- Hearing Aid Assistance (recipient may be someone you see everyday)
- Hearing Screening for city schools K-10
- Vision screening for children 6 and under by teaming with Vanderbilt's Lions Pediatric Eye Center
- Drug Essay Contest for all 8th graders Eyeglass recycling projects
- Support of Tennessee School for the Blind and Tennessee School for the Deaf
- Major support for Middle Tennessee Lions Sight Service who teams with Vanderbilt and Monroe Carell's
- Pediatric Eye Center to provide emergency eye surgeries.
And believe it or not, this is just a PARTIAL list of our contribution and programs. This is a chance for you to play an important role and hopefully have a great night out.
For tickets or additional information contact :