A Chamber Coffee is a wonderful networking opportunity which averages over 130 Chamber members in attendence. The Coffees are held on the fourth Tuesday of the month at 11:00 am at the sponsor's location. TACC Ambassadors serve as greeters and hand out the current Business Link and calendar of events. Coffees provide members with information on upcoming Chamber and community events, knowledge about a member's business, and opportunities to win awesome door prizes. A retail table is available at every Coffee that consists of merchandise items and gifts from a local retailer's store each month.
If your business would like to host a Coffee, please contact Jennifer Young, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017 Coffee Schedule:
- April 25 hosted by Tullahoma Utilities Authority at Lakewood Golf & Country Club
- May 23 hosted by ResourceMFG
- June 27 hosted by Tullahoma Funeral Home
- July 25 hosted by Brookdale Tullahoma
- August 22 hosted by Wild About Smiles
- September 26 co-hosted by Fit10 Fitness & Highland Rim Kiwanis Club
- October 24 co-hosted by Woodard's Diamonds & Design and UpTech Services
- November 28 hosted by Southern Community Bank
- December 19 hosted by U.S. Bank
Click here to view photos from the Coffees!