A Chamber Coffee is a wonderful networking opportunity which averages over 130 Chamber members in attendence. The Coffees are held on the fourth Tuesday of the month at 11:00 am at the sponsor's location. TACC Ambassadors serve as greeters and hand out the current Business Link and calendar of events. Coffees provide members with information on upcoming Chamber and community events, knowledge about a member's business, and opportunities to win awesome door prizes. A retail table is available at every Coffee that consists of merchandise items and gifts from a local retailer's store each month.
If your business would like to host a Coffee, please contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 Coffee Schedule:
- January 28th hosted by Exchange Media Group @ Beechcraft Heritage Museum
- February 25th hosted by Brookdale
- March 31st hosted by Life Care Center
- April 21st hosted by Tullahoma Utilities Board
- May 19th hosted by First Vision Bank
- June 23rd hosted by ResourceMFG
Due to Covid-19 and the Governor's extended State of Emergency, all coffees have been postponed until further notice. Please follow our weekly newsletters and our social media pages to stay up-to-date with new coffee dates and information.
- July 28th hosted by George Dickel & Bowman Media
- August 25th hosted by TBD
- September 22nd hosted by FirstBank
- October 27th hosted by Woodard's Diamonds & Design
- November 24th hosted by TBD
- December 22nd hosted by Blood Assurance & Ascend Federal Credit Union