Current Job Postings
Tullahoma Area Chamber of Commerce- Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Position Title: Coordinator, Communications & Marketing
Scope of Responsibility: Tullahoma Area Chamber of Commerce
Date: September 2017
Reports to: Executive Director
The Marketing & Communications Coordinator will assist with all of the internal and external communications for the Tullahoma Area Chamber of Commerce and its related programs.
Outstanding organizational skills are essential. This position also requires flexibility, problem-solving skills and the ability to work successfully as part of a team and interact well with all levels of staff, volunteers, board members and elected officials.
This position will handle all Communications and Marketing ensuring that messaging and brand are consistent throughout all communication for the above referenced organization. Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Coordinator will assist with communications and marketing tactics to support the key objectives for the Chamber (including retaining current members, increasing program attendance and recruiting new members).
The position will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Managing and creating content for the website including posting information, photos and calendar information;
- Coordinating the publication and distribution of e-newsletters and event invitations;
- Ensuring social media channels are consistently updated with appropriate messaging;
- Analyzing and reporting on web traffic, email statistics, social media interaction and survey responses;
- Providing project management support for all marketing projects;
- Supporting Events as needed;
- Providing any additional support required by Chamber and its affiliates.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations preferred
- 2 years prior experience in marketing, communications, website maintenance, social media management preferred
- Strong project management skills;
- Proven social media and website management experience;
- Excellent problem-solving techniques and research abilities;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products, email programs and website content management;
- Use and analyze data/results to identify improvement opportunities;
- Ability to set and meet deadlines;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, executives, volunteers, and members.
Please complete application and send with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, mail to POB 1205, Tullahoma TN 37388, or submit in person at 135 W Lincoln Street, Tullahoma.
Crisler CPA, PLLC
View availble postions on the following websites:
Applicants can apply by either the above links (the Indeed job description pages) OR through our website at https://www.criscpa.com/meet-the-crisler-team/careers
Coca-Cola Bottling Works of Tullahoma
Call for more information on how to join their team.
Stan McNabb Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat
Visit their Website for more information on how to apply.