Business of the Week
Business of the Week
Congratulations, Advance Financial! Advance Financial has been a Chamber member since 2012!
Advance Financial offers FLEX Loans as well as wire transfer, bill payment and unlimited free money orders. The financial center, founded in 1996, is family owned and operated in Nashville, Tennessee. Advance Financial currently operates more than 70 locations throughout Tennessee and employs more than 600 local representatives. By focusing on a wide variety of financial services, convenient 24/7 operating hours, efficient service and professional staff, Advance Financial is committed to building long-lasting, strong relationships with every customer. It recently earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and was named a Top Work Place by The Tennessean.
Pictures left to right:
Clark Rees, Customer Service Representative; Lee Boatman, General Manager; Angela Keysey, District Office Manager
They currently employ more than 700 of our neighbors. Here is a brief history of their growth:
- 1998 – 3 stores (one in Franklin, two in Nashville) and 3 employees
- 2004 – 13 stores and 20 employees, added stores in Columbia, Dickson, Clarksville, and Lebanon
- 2006 – 18 stores and 40 employees, added stores in Springfield and Lafayette, added Sunday hours
- 2006 – Company’s 10-year anniversary!
- 2010 – 26 stores and more than 150 employees, launched 24/7 stores in selected locations
- 2013 – 56 stores and more than 600 employees, chosen as one of The Tennessean’s “Top Places to Work” in Nashville
- 2015 – 63 stores and began offering Flex Loans
- 2016 – 80 stores, over 700 employees and celebrated 20th anniversary
Business of the Week Program
Our “Business of the Week” program is another opportunity to show our appreciation to Chamber members for supporting the Tullahoma Area Chamber of Commerce and investing in our community.
Each week, the Chamber will select a business who has been a Chamber member for at least 2 years, who is chosen “Business of the Week”. The business is spotlighted for one business week (M-F). The “Business of the Week” receives: a personal visit from a Chamber representative, a "swag bag" filled with promotional items and coupons from other members, photo opportunities with an announcement here on our website, our weekly Member Monday newsletter, and our Facebook page.